Clinical Hypnosis – Sunshine Coast
What are some of the benefits of Clinical Hypnosis or Hypnotherapy?
- Deep relaxation is often produced during Clinical Hypnosis and so it can be extremely beneficial to a person’s overall physical and mental well-being.
- Hypnosis is a natural, drug free, altered state of consciousness, and is safe when consulting with an experienced professional hypnotherapist.
- Rapid, lasting and meaningful change, is often achieved with the help of clinical hypnosis.
- Hypnotherapy is effective in assisting with a large variety of emotional, physical and behavioural issues.
One of my special interests is in the field of Mind Body Healing as it applies to therapeutic Hypnosis. Beliefs can be extremely powerful when it comes to the way in which our bodies heal or don’t heal. The meaning that we attach to ailments and their associated treatments can either keep us stuck, or conversely they can propel us towards healing and optimum health and well-being.
I believe that we are Minds with bodies rather than Bodies with minds. Consequently, my approach to assisting people to heal themselves is from this premise. Pictures, images and symbols play an important role because they are the language of the subconscious mind. So, it follows that holding appropriate positive thoughts and images in our minds, can affect our physiology in a positive way. As a result, it is possible to help ourselves towards a quicker recovery from an illness or post surgery.
Hypnotherapy is one of the quickest and also one of the most effective ways to create lasting change.
What conditions can hypnotherapy help with?
- WEIGHT LOSS – It all starts in the mind
- STOP SMOKING – Choose Not to Smoke
- SELF CONFIDENCE SELF ESTEEM Issues
- MOTIVATION Take action
- STRESS Manage stress effectively
- INSOMNIA Long term
- MIND BODY HEALING (Psychoneuroimmunology)
- ECZEMA & PSORIASIS
- NAIL BITING
- ANXIETY & PANIC ATTACKS
- RELATIONSHIP Difficulties
- POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER (PTSD)
- SPORTS PERFORMANCE for competition e.g.Golf
- FEAR OF DROWNING (Aqua phobia)
- FEARS PHOBIAS
- HAIR PULLING (Trichotillomania)
- MEMORY RECALL Enhance memory
- CREATIVITY Enhance creative process
- FEAR OF PUBLIC SPEAKING (Glossophobia)
AND MUCH MORE …