Hypnotherapy on the Sunshine Coast
What are some of the benefits of Clinical Hypnosis or Hypnotherapy?
- The deep relaxation that Hypnotherapy offers, can be extremely beneficial to a persons’ overall physical and mental wellbeing.
- Hypnosis is a natural, drug free, altered state of consciousness, and is safe when consulting with an experienced professional hypnotherapist.
- Rapid, lasting and meaningful change, is often achieved with the help of clinical hypnosis.
- Hypnotherapy is effective in assisting with a large variety of emotional, physical and behavioural issues.
I also specialise in the field of Mind Body Healing as it applies to therapeutic Hypnosis. Beliefs can be extremely powerful when it comes to the way in which our bodies heal or don’t heal. The meaning that we attach to ailments and their associated treatments can keep us stuck or conversely can propel us towards healing and optimum health and well-being. I believe that we are Minds with bodies rather than Bodies with minds, and consequently my approach to assisting people to heal themselves is from this premise. Hypnotherapy is one of the quickest, most effective ways to create lasting change.
What conditions can hypnotherapy help with?
- WEIGHT LOSS – It all starts in the mind
- STOP SMOKING – Choose Not to Smoke
- SELF CONFIDENCE SELF ESTEEM Issues
- MOTIVATION Take action
- STRESS Manage stress effectively
- INSOMNIA Long term
- MIND BODY HEALING (Psychoneuroimmunology)
- ECZEMA & PSORIASIS
- NAIL BITING
- ANXIETY & PANIC ATTACKS
- RELATIONSHIP Difficulties
- POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER (PTSD)
- SPORTS PERFORMANCE for competition e.g.Golf
- FEAR OF DROWNING (Aqua phobia)
- FEARS PHOBIAS
- HAIR PULLING (Trichotillomania)
- MEMORY RECALL Enhance memory
- CREATIVITY Enhance creative process
- FEAR OF PUBLIC SPEAKING (Glossophobia)
AND MUCH MORE …